Sunday, June 14, 2009

I'm blogging ASTRA, and nobody can stop me

Just arrived in beautiful downtown St. Paul for the American Specialty Toy Retailers Association trade show. Here are the things I have so far:

1. A hotel room
2. A nametag
3. Two boxes crammed with product, banners and brochures
4. Some hope
5. Some skepticism
6. A very nice new acquaintance whose name I've already forgotten
7. Tea

Just now heading over to the exhibit hall to set up my booth. I am mightily outclassed by the other exhibitors, but I will present that as irresistible homespun charm. Selling begins tomorrow morning at 9 am sharp.

More soon. Brought my camera, so be on the lookout for photos of the action.

1 comment:

  1. "Mightily outclassed?" Perhaps other vendors have more expensive set ups, but more class?

    ReplyDelete