So you're looking for toys or games about evolution. You casually go online and -- whammo -- you find about a thousand kids' products that use the word "evolution." Hooray!
But look closer, friends. Zillions of fun products use the word "evolution," but they aren't talking about the history of life or science. Here's a sampling.
1. Evolution Board Game: Designed for teens, this involves trivia, charades, and drawing challenges. Nothing about the science.
2. Pokemon: These little guys and their friends "evolve" from one form to another. But it's not about the evolution of life, it's more like maturing: as each individual critter grows, its features change.
3. Star Wars: This package is called "Clone Wars Evolutions Pack - The Sith Legacy." Enough said.
4. TGS Evolution Bones Ripper Multisport Helmet: Rock on, dude, awesome skull!
5. Evolution Dude Rides #007: My personal favorite. Seems to be a green jalopy pickup truck with a high-tech rocket launcher in the back. Yee ha!